Brattleboro Museum & Art Center and Museum Housing
Imagine yourself sharing an address with one of the
region’s most exciting contemporary arts museums.
Just steps away, you will find local restaurants, a thriving
arts and entertainment scene, unlimited access to the
great outdoors—all that you will want or need just
beyond your front door. “The Museum” is the new
gateway to Brattleboro’s exciting downtown, offering
all the benefits of an urban setting yet nestled in one
of Vermont’s quaintest historic districts.
What you need. Where you need it.
The Museum is a mix of apartments and condominiums perched above the new Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. Located on Main Street at the confluence of the Connecticut River and Whetstone Brook, you will experience the four seasons in all their glory with unparalleled views of the water against the backdrop of Mount Wantastiquet.
Each new residence is thoughtfully designed and appointed with high-end finishes, a strong nod to energy efficiency, and elevator access to each level. A variety of layouts and sizes are available including one, two, and three bedrooms, as well as penthouses with private decks.
Amenities include: washer and dryer in all units, high speed internet, indoor bike storage, trash and recycling, rooftop deck, and a common room with fitness area.
A Walker’s Paradise
With a 90 Walk Score rating, The Museum is considered a Walker’s Paradise. This means you can conduct your daily errands without the need for a car. Step outside and find…
• Culture: The Brattleboro Museum & Art Center, the Latchis Theatre, New England Youth Theater, New England Center for Circus Arts, Gallery Walk on the first Friday of every month, and more!
• Food and Drink: 22 Eateries, breweries, and distilleries
• Shopping: 50 locally owned shops with everything from books and bicycles to nuts and bolts
• Outdoor Recreation: Mount Wantastiquet, Retreat Trails and Harris Hill Ski Jump, Winston-Prouty Trails, West River Trail, and Living Memorial Park featuring an ice arena, trail system, pool, ski hill with rope tow—between a half and two miles away. World-class ski resorts within an hour’s drive.
• Healthy Lifestyle: Yoga and dance studios, fitness centers, massage, personal care
• Brattleboro Food Co-op: directly across the street
• Professional Services: Multiple banks, financial services, and legal professionals within a few blocks.
• Brattleboro Memorial Hospital: medical district within one mile
You can get there from here.
Brattleboro’s location provides easy access to major metro areas.
• Amtrak’s Vermonter offers daily service between Washington D.C. and northern Vermont through New York and Connecticut.
• Greyhound provides regular bus service from Boston, Albany and coastal Maine.
• The Museum is just over a mile from exits 1 and 2 off of I-91.
Find out more today!
Contact us to add your name to the rapidly growing waitlist for this exciting property, or to learn more about Museum Block.