M&S Development is always interested in talented professionals who value historic preservation, downtown revitalization and understand the necessity of economic growth and stability for our communities. If you would like to work with a team contributing to projects that empower community revitalization, please contact Betsey Brackett – firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our offices are in downtown Brattleboro, Vermont, located at the intersection of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, and provide services to the New England area. Overlooking Main Street and the Connecticut River, we enjoy easy access to shopping, restaurants, a vibrant arts & entertainment community, local breweries, as well as outdoor activities including kayaking, canoeing, hiking, and skiing at nearby mountains. Conveniently Brattleboro is on the Amtrak Vermonter line with easy connections to Manhattan and Montreal.
Current Open Positions at M&S
M&S Development is seeking a full-time Development Manager who will independently manage multiple real estate development projects simultaneously, at varying stages of the development process. The position involves all phases of real estate development including site recommendations/selection/control, feasibility, predevelopment, construction management and marketing & rent-up.
- Managing projects to meet owner and company goals
- Timely and accurate completion of projects as described in the client contract
- Participates in bringing work into the firm
- Excellent communication skills and client relationship skills, including maintaining good relationships with client after the project is finished
- Responsible for working with regulators, public and others, to facilitate the project
- Participates in selection of the project team
- Monitors work of team members
- Invoicing and collecting fees
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in project management
- Experience in administration
- Experience with creating and maintaining project financials
- Understanding of the construction processes to the extent needed to oversee construction phase as an Owners’ Representative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once; detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
M&S anticipates future opportunities in the following areas:
- Project Coordinator
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including flextime. Please email your cover letter and resume to: Betsey Brackett – email@example.com